HATE STORY IV – Aashiq Banaya Aapne (Lyrics/Hindi/Eng)



OPEN ME;

First of all, Happy month of May! Alright, before there are any confusions or hate comments about the singer of these lyric video and as to why I add the ACTORS/ACTRESSES names instead of the singers, I’d like to point out that the real singers are always credited in my lyric videos. I add the actor names and such for the part in which they lip-sync in songs, all in all just for fun! Since in Bollywood films, the actual singers don’t play the role, explaining why I added Urvashi’s name in this video/more coming videos. All lovely credits to Neha Kakkar & Himesh, the ACTUAL singers of this song! + I use the style of K-pop lyrical videos for my creation so don’t think I’m some copier lmao I’m unoriginal but nevertheless, Enjoy c;

Love & finger hearts,
~ Sonia 💜 (may 1st 2018 7:45 pm US eastern time)

source